The last week has been a mixed bag for Xbox One backward compatibility, following the addition of four Xbox 360 titles in the shape of Omega Five, Military Madness, Dead Space Ignition and Escape Dead Island.
Due to its popularity, Microsoft released its version for Xbox One backward compatibility scheme.
Is it possible we'll something special offered up for Xbox One Backwards Compatibility fans? The four new titles have been posted on Major Nelson's latest update on the compatibility list.
A few of the more popular Xbox One games that will be on sale over the week are Battlefield 1 (25% - 33% off), Federation Internationale de Football Association 17 (30% - 40% off), and NBA 2K17 (20% - 30% off).
Both games are being advertised as backward compatible, although Microsoft is yet to make an official announcement.
Although not yet verified, it was first reported that the other two games would be "Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3" and "The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion".
Phil Spencer, head of Xbox, talks about backward compatibility to play all Xbox 360 games on the Xbox One during game publisher Microsoft's Xbox media briefing.
On the other hand, for gamers who do not have the game yet but want to get the new titles on the Xbox One Backward Compatibility, then they can just buy it. As the week goes on, more and more games will be given discounts.
For the entire list of discounted games, check out the Black Friday page on the Xbox website.
November's Xbox Games with Gold free releases were announced on Monday, October 24.
For Xbox One, November brings two exciting in the form of co-op dungeon brawler Super Dungeon Bros and underrated Murdered Soul Suspect which sees you playing as a dead detective set on solving his own murder.
Murdered Soul Suspect is live until midnight on December 15 for Xbox One, while Xbox 360 owners can download Far Cry: Blood Dragon from today until the end of the month.
Aside from the mentioned games, Microsoft also added "Skate 3", "Blue Dragon", "Rage" and "Orange Box" to the Xbox 360 Backward Compatibility program this month.
- Businesses misleading consumers with Black Friday discounts
- Ajinkya Rahane: Playing Against England Will Be Challenging For Us
- Donald Trump's First Interview As US President-Elect
- Conor McGregor would box Floyd Mayweather for…$100 million
- Stock's Earning Overview: CVS Health Corporation (NYSE:CVS)
- Guardiola: Toure can help us achieve our targets
- Begbies Traynor Group (LON:BEG) Broker Price Targets
- Cooper, Democrats pressuring Gov. McCrory to concede
- Lodha-panel seeks to sack BCCI bosses; want GK Pillai as observer
- With "Fantastic Beasts" JK Rowling Has Done It Again