Melania Trump joined her president-elect husband for midnight mass in Florida wearing a very short mini dress as fellow churchgoers cheered wildly as they arrived.
On Saturday, President-elect Donald Trump and First Lady-elect Melania Trump attended Christmas Eve services in Palm Beach, Florida.
Trump has bemoaned the increased use of the term "Happy Holidays" in place of "Merry Christmas" as a sign that Christianity is under attack.
In 2005, the Trumps were married at Bethesda-by-the-Sea - they held their reception at Mar-a-Lago, Trump's private club about three miles down the coastline - and a year later they christened their son, Barron, in the sanctuary.
He has said he will reverse that trend as president.
They were pictured arriving at the Church of Bethesda-by-the-Sea at about 10.30pm.
It was an unorthodox Christmas Eve service, where parishioners walked through metal detectors as they entered the church. According to the Tampa Bay Times, they participated in Christmas Eve services previous year, as well as the Easter service in March.
Earlier in the evening, Trump also tweeted a Hanukkah greeting, writing "Happy Hanukkah", along with an image of a menorah captioned, "Wishing You a Bright and Happy Hanukkah!"
The Trumps started their evening at Mar-a-Lago, which hosts a Christmas dinner for members and their guests.
- Sony to roll out Android 7.0 Nougat Updates on Xperia devices
- Liberum Capital Gives QinetiQ Group PLC Price Target With Potential -13.33% Downside
- 'Despicable Me 3′ Trailer Out Now
- Merry Christmas Quotes for Family, Friends, and Loved Ones
- Controller error sends plane from LAX in wrong direction
- Using Amazon Echo? Ask Alexa for a news briefing from The Southern
- Sheena Bora murder case: Indrani Mukherjea wants to share her wealth
- Fitbit Charge 2 Adds New Features: Here's How to Get Them
- Stock on Radar: First Majestic Silver Corp
- Miami Dolphins vs Buffalo Bills: Injury report