In addition to the new ones, the update will also feature the regular as well as the legendary species of Pokemon. Encounter any given Pokémon, and after you catch it, it'll transform into a Ditto, with no prior warning.
At the time, Hanke confirmed a lot of things including the previously launched Pokemon Go Buddy System which allows players to select a certain Pokemon that would accompany them during their walks to earn sweets that are necessary for powering up and evolving that particular type of pocket monster.
"Pokemon Go" will allegedly introduce about a hundred Gen 2 Pokemon in the future.
While we can not say which Pokemon are about to come with the Pokemon Go December update, the word in the markets is that Mew and Mewtwo are expected to release with this update. Yes, that pink blob-like creature has made its ways into Pokemon Go and is believed to change the game drastically. As a result, it was highly expected that the new Tracking Feature will be released to the public soon.
Ditto has certainly proven it deserves a lofty spot in Pokemon Go, being the latest monster to be released. These features, while already in the game's codes for the last three months, have yet to see an official rollout.
"It has been an incredible experience since we launched Pokémon GO a few short months ago in July", Niantic said in a blog post. Unless you are living under a rock, you must have come across someone who plays this game, or are playing the game yourself.
If these updates to "Pokemon GO" are true, then fans and players will now have something to look forward to, which could help lessen the decline in players and even lure old and new players to play the game.
- Countries unite to defy Trump climate threat
- Manager fumes as booking costs Rooney Everton trip
- India secure eight wicket win in Mohali
- MI vs Ohio State
- S.Korea Nov exports to China, US rise, shipments to EU fall
- National Football League flexes Week 14's New Orleans Saints-Tampa Bay Buccaneers matchup
- AT&T to launch DirecTV Now streaming service on November 30
- London chef found guilty of gay date-rape murders
- Record-breaker Woodburn volleys Liverpool into League Cup semis
- Europol blames human error for data security breach