Barclays PLC restated an "overweight" rating and issued a GBX 550 ($6.83) target price on shares of BT Group plc in a research note on Wednesday, August 31st. JP Morgan has "Neutral" rating and GBX 730 price target.
On 1/25/2016, Numis released a statement for Arbuthnot Banking Group PLC (LON:ARBB) maintained the target price at 1,631.00GBX that suggested an upside of 0.13%. JP Morgan maintained the shares of RR in a report on Monday, October 10 with "Neutral" rating. The stock of Vectura Group PLC (LON:VEC) has "Buy" rating given on Tuesday, July 19 by Peel Hunt.
Over the last twelve months Shire PLC's stock price has increased by 4.11% from 4358.91 to 4538. Finally, N+1 Singer reaffirmed a buy rating and set a GBX 208 ($2.58) price objective on shares of Vectura Group PLC in a research note on Tuesday, November 22nd.
In related news, insider Mike Inglis acquired 1,400 shares of BT Group plc stock in a transaction that occurred on Wednesday, November 9th. Arbuthnot Banking Group PLC has recorded a 50-day average of 1,427.80GBX and a two hundred day average of 1,505.22GBX. Vectura Group PLC has a 12 month low of GBX 122.90 and a 12 month high of GBX 200.10.
WARNING: "BT Group plc (BT.A) to Issue Dividend of GBX 4.85 on February 6th" was first published by The Cerbat Gem and is the sole property of of The Cerbat Gem. If you are accessing this report on another domain, it was illegally copied and republished in violation of United States & worldwide copyright legislation. The company's market cap is GBX 781.59 million.
- Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings with our FREE daily email newsletter. There are now 629,217,188 shares in issue with the average daily volume traded being 1,703,443. The Company operates at approximately 130 airports and over 290 rail stations, and operates approximately 2,000 units in over 30 countries around the world. The Company's products include Ultibro Breezhaler (European Union (EU) and Rest of World (RoW)) - LABA-LAMA; Seebri Breezhaler (EU and RoW) - LAMA; AirFluSal Forspiro (EU and RoW) - ICS-LABA; ADVATE (Global) - Antihaemophilic Factor (Recombinant); Adept (Global) - Icodextrin; Anoro Ellipta (Global) - LAMA-LABA; Relvar Ellipta/Breo Ellipta (Global) - ICS-LABA, and Incruse Ellipta (Global) - LAMA.
- You can now add background color to your Facebook posts
- Stock on Radar: First Majestic Silver Corp
- 'Despicable Me 3′ Trailer Out Now
- Controller error sends plane from LAX in wrong direction
- Who Won 'Survivor' Fall 2016? Season 33 Winner Spoilers!
- 'Property Brothers' star Drew Scott gets engaged to his longtime girlfriend
- Samsung Galaxy Note 8: Leaks, features, pricing and release date
- Jamie Dornan & Dakota Johnson's Erotic Scenes Featured In Taylor Swift, Zayn
- Sheena Bora murder case: Indrani Mukherjea wants to share her wealth
- InterContinental Hotels Group PLC 7.7% Potential Upside Indicated by Goldman Sachs