With the tablets of Microsoft are getting a lot of attention right now, specifically the company's Surface Book models and Surface Studio, it is possible for Microsoft to produce the same premium kind of device in a form of a smartphone. Surface Pro 5 that will be launched next year as the "Ultimate mobile computer".
Unfortunately, the Surface Pro 5 has not been released in 2016 and the main reason why this didn't happen is because Microsoft has chose to wait for the release of Intel's Kaby Lake processors.
The hybrid Surface Book i7 is not as powerful as the rumored specifications, features, and capabilities of the Microsoft Surface Book 2 but it is certainly more than adequate to match up against the 2016 Apple MacBook Pro, which the American tech giant officially rolled out on October 27, or one day later. The Intel chip x86 is now running in every Windows laptop and ARM has offered all the things that intel failed to give, two of its very important benefits is the better power efficiency and integrated cellular connectivity, iTech post reported. We expect that the company will announce details about the laptop next month.
While Microsoft has not made any official announcement regarding the Surface Pro 5, rumor has it that the 2-in-1 tablet will come with as much as 16 GB of random access memory (RAM) and possibly 512 GB of internal storage. In addition to this, it is likely that the new laptop will feature a 3,840 x 2,160 pixels screen resolution allowing the device to support 4K video and 3D graphics. It will use the Windows 10 Redstone 2 operating system. The low-end model will provide full 2K support and the high-end version will offer 4K support.
Anyway, Microsoft CEO Satya Naella somewhat confirmed that the production of the 2017 Microsoft Surface Phone, along with its partner Pegatron, is already underway, according to The Gamers Drop.
Reports also have it that the Microsoft Surface Book 2, just like the upcoming Surface Pro 5, shall feature an Intel Kaby Lake processor, which would enable the laptop to feature a significant performance improvement, notes the Tech Times. The Pro 4's advertised nine-hour battery life only had had 5 hours in video playback, so hopefully the Surface Pro 5 will have improved in this aspect. Rumors suggest the Redmond-based firm will release the prompted Surface Pro 5 at one of those events.
- South Korea to have an impeachment vote in 72 hours
- Have travel plans? Prepare for cold rain and snow
- Assad supporters see domino effect in Aleppo government win
- GST Council meet inconclusive, panel to meet again on December 22-23
- Giants accuse Steelers of using deflated footballs
- Strong agrees to become South Florida coach
- Trump Says He Doesn't Need Daily Intelligence Briefing Because He's 'Smart'
- Who was the mystery man with Sasikala performing last rites of Jayalalithaa?
- Identity theft safeguards could delay 2017 tax refunds
- EU tells US tech giants to act faster against hate speech