Microsoft has not made any official announcements regarding the Surface Book 2, but customers are already looking forward to the potential of the upcoming laptop.
The smartphone from Microsoft is described as the tech giant's second coming in the smartphone industry and it is expected to make its debut in Q1 next year.
The current Surface Pro 4 model features a 2,736 x 1,824 pixel IPS LCD panel, which comes with an unbelievable 267 PPI pixel density. The screen also includes a stellar 0.67 Delta E average. It is highly possible for this laptop to have a 4K resolution. Obviously, the Phone would come with its own Surface Pen, as the existing design can not be used on such a small device, so Microsoft would most likely go for an approach that's more similar to the stylus used by Samsung on its Note series. The dock will be used to recharge the stylus when it's not being used. For one thing, it has been strongly rumored that the said Surface devices will pack the latest Intel processor, the Kaby Lake, which will not only improve the speed and performance of the Surface Book 2 and the Surface Pro 5 but will extend their battery life, too, in the event that it will really be the case. Namely, this Surface model is capable of running Windows 10, and they have a similar system. The new devices will also have the latest USB 3.1 as compared to the earlier USB 3.0 versions on the current Surface Pro devices.
There is also anticipation that the Pro 5 will have an upgraded PixelSense system.
On the other hand, it's also possible the Surface Phone to adopt a strategy that is now on the table for both the iPhone 8 and the Samsung Galaxy S8 and integrate the fingerprint sensor into the display.
There were high expectations that 2016 will witness the launch of a new Microsoft Surface Phone alongside a new Surface Pro 5 hybrid PC, but this did not materialize.
- Ed Balls wary of return to politics despite public backing in Strictly
- Some songs never die: Alia Bhatt on 'Tamma tamma'
- Tennessee Wildfires Force Evacuation of Downtown Gatlinburg, Nearby Communities
- Trump appoints OK Attorney General Scott Pruitt as EPA head
- Six Wisconsin counties finish recounts; margin unchanged
- Mourinho handed second one-match touchline ban this season
- Carrier victory bolsters Trump's economic chops
- Pelosi Challenger Worries Democrats Will Start To Accept Failure
- Vikings fall to the Cowboys, Playoff Hopes Continuing to Dwindle
- Fuller House: Who's Returning for Season Two?