The PC-gaming sect of Resident Evil fans can finally experience what their console brethren have had available to them for a while now. And it is through an interview with our British colleagues of PlayStation Magazine that the Executive Director of Capcom, Jun Takeuchi, made the statement.
Resident Evil 7 will be the very first game in the series to use a first person point of view, eschewing the various spins on third person cameras and movement that Capcom have traditionally gone for with the survival horror series. "Well, if you die a few times in that particular scene the game will adapt a little bit and bring the difficulty down a touch to give you the opportunity to proceed". It just isn't like a shooter where dying is a case of losing a life or losing your progress.
Resident Evil 7: Biohazard will launch January 24th 2017 for PC, Xbox One and PlayStation 4.
Resident Evil 7: Beginning Hour Now Available on Steam
It is also believed that the new Resident Evil 7 game could come with a Resident Evil 2 Remake trailer.
Resident Evil VII puts you in the shoes of Ethan Waters, who wishes to investigate odd happenings following the death of his wife. "I think it's a good balance with enough combat to be enjoyable but without taking over the game".
- Bella Thorne & Charlie Puth: Dating!
- 4-star DE Deron Irving-Bey commits to MI football over MSU
- Khloe Kardashian Shows Some PDA With Tristan Thompson In New Instagram
- Michelle Obama's suggestion Trump is end of 'hope' for America gets pushback
- Brock Osweiler Benched Osweiler Benched, Tom Savage In At QB ×
- Interest Rates Negative after Fed Hike
- Camila Cabello quits Fifth Harmony
- Oil prices rise in anticipation of tighter 2017 market
- 2 dead after vehicle slams into school bus on Roosevelt Boulevard
- Bryce Petty: 'Play QB they said, it will be fun, they said'