The CBI has also made claims that, Indrani wanted to kill her son Mekhail along with Sheena and Mekhail was called to Mumbai and was given a lot of liquor but it did not affect him and hence her former husband and co-accused Sanjeev Khanna advised her to leave Mekhail since it would have been hard for them to carry two dead bodies at different places.
In its reply to the court, the CBI also annexed an e-mail written by Indrani's son Mikhail to the agency saying that he doesn't want her to visit Guwahati. She also told the judge about her desire to donate her organs. She is allowed to choose a place of her choice for the rituals, the court said. "I want to give away about 75 per cent of the wealth I have earned to a cause".
She said she wanted to donate half the property to the International Society for Krishna Consciousness (ISKCON) and the rest to an organisation working for women and children. The CBI, which is investigating the case, has said that Indrani's secretary forged Sheena's signature on her resignation from her workplace. "Though I am a British citizen, I have spent nearly my entire life in India. I would understand if he was poisoned, admitted in hospital, stomach washed and then poison removed that that could constitute to attempt to murder", he said.
After Indrani murdered Sheena on April 24, 2012, she went to the Taj Lands End hotel in Bandra (W), and then returned to her Worli flat, where she mixed sedatives in Mekhail's drink and tried to kill him, the police allege. He told the court that his organs were "fit and fine" and he does not want to donate them.
The next hearing will be held on December 22 and the court has initiated hearing proceeding for framing of charges in the case, said Badami.
Indrani Mukherjee case: Central bureau of Investigation (CBI) has resisted a plea of accused Indrani Mukherjee for granting leave for a fortnight to attend the last rites of her father, who had died on December 15.
After the court passed orders on the interim bail application filed by Indrani, she expressed her willingness to speak out before the court.
- Arsenal face familiar foe Bayern again
- Eagles End 2016 In Top 10 — FIFA Ranking
- Ezekiel Elliott Gets Cowboys Offensive Line Custom John Deere ATVs for Christmas
- Liberum Capital Gives QinetiQ Group PLC Price Target With Potential -13.33% Downside
- Elon Musk Says Tesla Motors Autopilot 2 Will Launch Next Week
- Westbrook's 14th triple-double leads Thunder past Celtics
- USA abstention enables UN Security Council to pass anti-Israel resolution
- Reliance Jio SIM cards could soon work with 3G smartphones
- Cavs guard JR Smith will have surgery on fractured thumb
- Norman Police Release Video From Interview With Joe Mixon