After the 1st trading documented at $7.15, the company was seen striking $7.17 as it's a day high price and $6.91 as its low price. The company traded as low as $12.19 on the day.
During the most recent trading day, the stock's price shifted up +187.08% from its 52-week low and -64.02% lower from its 52-week high. The company has its outstanding Shares of 164.34 Million. Vanguard Group Inc. now owns 2,742,740 shares of the mining company's stock valued at $37,247,000 after buying an additional 439,072 shares in the last quarter. The analysts believe that the company stock price could grow as high as $19.5. About 1.79 million shares traded hands. The investment community uses this figure to determine a company's size, as opposed to sales or total asset figures. Roth Capital reaffirmed a "buy" rating on shares of MAG Silver Corp in a report on Tuesday, October 4th. AG stock has a market capitalization of $1.13 Billion.
The (Simple Month Average) SMA20 is at -19.07 percent, its SMA50 Value is -18.19% and SMA200 value is reported as -36.82 Percent. The stock presently has a PEG Ratio of 0.89. Rodman & Renshaw maintained First Majestic Silver Corp (NYSE:AG) rating on Friday, April 15. Considering the earnings reaction history, The Company has topped 33% percentage. Dividends are mostly given in terms of cash payments, property or as shares of stock. Its relative strength index (RSI) arrived at 52.84 and average true range is at 0.48. YTD information is useful for analyzing business trends or comparing performance data, and the acronym often modifies concepts such as investment returns, earnings and net pay.
Analysts await First Majestic Silver Corp (NYSE:AG) to report earnings on February, 23.
The stock is now showing YTD performance of 110.7 Percent.
First Majestic Silver Corp.'s (AG) has a Gap of 0.85% and it value Change from Open was at -1.96%. (NYSE:AG) reported its EPS in the last quarter as $0.07/Share Lagging the analyst estimate of $0.07/Share by the difference of $0. The stock has a consensus rating of "Hold" and a consensus price target of C$12.00. 0 analysts have suggested "Sell" for the company. The number of times the company missed analysts' estimates is 8. The Stock had a 2 Consensus Analyst Recommendation 30 Days Ago, whereas 60 days ago and 90 days ago the analyst recommendations were 2.71 and 2.86 respectively. The scale runs from 1 to 5 with 1 recommending Strong Buy and 5 recommending a Strong Sell. AG's profit will be $9.84M for 28.71 P/E if the $0.06 EPS becomes a reality.
For the Current Quarter, 5 analyst are projecting the mean EPS to be $0.05/share.
- Trump Welcomes Nuclear Arms Race: "We Will Outmatch Them at Every Pass"
- Stocks Movement Analysis: Calpine Corp. (NYSE:CPN), Internap Corporation (NASDAQ:INAP)
- Planning to buy a auto ? First get a parking space
- Russian Federation deploys military police battalion to eastern Aleppo
- Kerry: UN's Israel Resolution Preserves Ability for Sides to Negotiate Peace
- Syria's new trio of power brokers leave US out in the cold
- Manchester United open to extending José Mourinho stay despite rocky start
- Trump's arms race tweets go nuclear on Twitter, creating massive fallout
- Nets build 16-point halftime lead, then lose to Warriors
- Marc Benioff Sells 12500 Shares of Salesforce.com Inc. (CRM) Stock