The popular arts and crafts store, Michaels, has issued a recall for thousands of Himalayan Salt Lamps. The lamps are pink in color and are mounted on a wooden base or in a black metal basket.
So far, no incidents have been reported, according to the U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission.
The recall was issued January 10 and affects about 80,000 units, according to the safety commission.
The items recalled include the Rock of Gibraltar Lamp, Carnival of Lights and Basket of Rocks.
Here's a list of all the product names and numbers that are being recalled.
Consumers should stop using the product and return it to any Michael's store for a full refund. Or, contact the store via email at http://www.michaels.com and click on "Product Recalls" at the bottom of the page for more information.
But first, you'll want to identify the brand of your salt lamp and make sure that it is among the lamps named as a fire hazard and eligible for a refund.
- Sick of the Lions? The Cowboys are accepting applications for bandwagon fans
- Dogs Rescued From Meat Farm Bound For Tampa
- Dollar treads water, Trump news conference awaited for direction
- Nintendo Switch: Splatoon's Inklings Join Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
- Theresa May blasts Red Cross over 'irresponsible' claim of NHS humanitarian crisis
- Melania Trump's longtime makeup artist opens up about the future first lady
- Delta Air pulling out of Taiwan market
- Obamacare Repeal = $7 Million Tax Cut for Nation's Richest 400 People
- Wells Fargo & Company Reiterates Underperform Rating for Valeant Pharmaceuticals International, Inc. (VRX)
- Mexico will reimburse USA for cost of border wall