"I think she's just on the verge of a breakdown", one parent is heard saying during the preview.
In the teaser clip shared on Tuesday, the 51-year-old nearly breaks down in tears as she says: 'This is the last time I'm going to see my Pittsburgh studio'. The sentencing that the frustrated mother is referencing to occurred back in June 2016, in which the Lifetime star pleaded guilty to bankruptcy fraud. The second part is scheduled on February 24 when her lawyers, Robert Ridge and Brandon Verdream of Pittsburgh Clark Hill PC, would seek probation for Abby Lee, Deadline Hollywood reports.
Abby Lee Miller of "Dance Moms" might be sentenced of two and a half year imprisonment.
In 2015, she opened a new studio called ALDC LA - in Los Angeles. Attorney Melucci then insisted that she "intended to cause harm" to her creditors by intentionally lying about her income on her liquidation profile in 2012.
Abby filed for bankruptcy because she had defaulted on a $245,000 mortgage on a Florida condominium as well as a $96,000 mortgage on her dance studio in Pittsburgh.
Abby had even offered to forfeit the property to avoid repaying anything. He set aside the dance coach's attempt to blame the 20 counts of fraud on her sudden fame due to the reality show on Lifetime.
In the teaser, Miller can be seen crying, screaming and grabbing her hair as she has multiple breakdowns.
Shortly after, Miller was also charged with failing to report $120,000 Australian currency when she brought it into the United States illegally.
"Ms. miller was overwhelmed and under-equipped, and this led to her failure to respect the bankruptcy process", her legal team said in one last plea to help Miller.
On Tuesday, the network released a super trailer for the current season showing the "Dance Moms" alum's return to her team and the drama that follows.
- Tax experts recommend filing early to avoid additional refund delay
- Bill Clinton Didn't Look Too Happy During President Donald Trump's Inauguration Speech
- Bretman Rock to host Miss Universe red carpet special
- The hidden meaning behind Melania and Michelle's outfits at the Inauguration
- Here's a Look at Rainbow Six: Siege's Operation Velvet Shell Coastline Map
- Massive Antarctic ice shelf at brink of breaking apart
- Trump Administration to Embrace 'Shale Oil And Gas Revolution'
- Tiffany Trump and stylist still working on inauguration looks
- For Honor Closed Beta Details Revealed + New SCARS Site
- Obamas vacationing in Palm Springs