"What if he had turned out to be a total d**k?"
Fifty Shades of Grey lead actor, Jamie Dornan, who plays the role of a BDSM-obsessed billionaire in the hit movie, has, in a very personal interview with GQ Australia, revealed some of his sexual preferences.
Dakota Johnson recently opened up about BDSM, nudity and her career in Vogue magazine's February 2017 issue. "So it becomes purely about the performance", she added of the steamy scenes.
When asked whether she will stop doing nude scenes, Johnson jokes about the state of her breasts being a key factor in such a decision, "Will I stop doing nude scenes when my boobs start sagging?" To prove her point, she mentions that she's heard there is a spiteful conflict between Jamie and herself, yet Dakota notes that she's also heard that she's having an off-screen love affair with Dornan.
"I'm truly proud of it", Dakota says.
The same can't be said for co-star Johnson, who stripped naked for numerous movie's kinky scenes, as she did in the original. "I don't think he would be my type, when it comes to choosing mates".
"This woman is a bada-", Johnson says. She's hyper-intelligent and hypersexual and very tough and very loving, and her character has so many different aspects that don't normally make sense in one person. "It can be very handsome and tasteful, and the materials can be luxurious. I'm very thankful that I've done it with someone who's easy to do it with, because it could've been a very different experience had we not got on". It's not like being on Hollywood Boulevard and walking by a ball-gag store.
Too bad for the women fans for the coming Fifty Shades Darker as they won't get to see the much-awaited full frontal scene of Jamie Dornan. "Isn't God's gift to humans the orgasm?" she said.
- Nutella Uses Palm Oil Considered As Dangerous To Health
- Jack Sock digs deep for maiden ASB Classic title
- Move over, Depp! Amber Heard is dating Tesla's Elon Musk
- Warriors' Draymond Green collides with LeBron James
- 'Bikers for Trump' Ready to Prevent Violence on Inauguration Day
- Steelers make dubious history in win over Chiefs
- Obama praises Cubs at White House - but gets in dig at DNC
- Williams gains 800th win as No. 9 UNC jolts Syracuse
- Freezing rain to change over to rain in the GTA on Tuesday
- Hidden Figures hangs on at the top of the United States box office