The girl scout cookies go on sale starting on February 3rd. If you pre-ordered any boxes, they should get to your house in the next several days.
To mark the 100th anniversary of Girl Scout cookies sales, there's a new flavor, the S'mores, a crunchy graham sandwich cookie with creamy chocolate and marshmallow-like filling. That's actually up a little bit thanks to the Smore's. For those whose New Year resolutions are keeping them away from these tasty morsels, the Girl scouts are offering the ability to donate through the Cookie Share program, which will send a taste of home to members of the Iowa Military.
Joy Johnson with the Girl Scouts said, "These girls are going to be leading us into the future".
Seventy cents from every box Diana sells will be given to her troop for funding its day-to-day upkeep, as well as for an annual excursion for the girls.
Cookies will be sold through March 5. The cookies have kept up with changing times - the Thin Mints are vegan, and no trans fats are used in baking any of the varieties.
The last new cookie unveiled by the Girl Scouts was the gluten-free Toffee-Tastic in 2015.
"I love selling these cookies - it brings a big enjoyment to people, not just because they want to eat them but because it's a fun, easy and cheap way to buy things".
Colorado Girl Scouts sell cookies online, in addition to door-to-door and in front of major retailers.
Girl Scouts of Eastern Pennsylvania is the largest girl-serving organization in Pennsylvania and builds girls of courage, confidence and character who make the world a better place. Today, 80 percent of women in leadership and executive roles in the USA were Girl Scouts.
- Is asteroid due to crash into Earth sparking mass tsunamis NEXT WEEK?
- Is Mass Effect: Andromeda Coming to PC?
- Brokers Issue New Targets On Universal Display Corp. (PANL)
- Melania Trump's Sad Face Is the Meme We Didn't Know We Needed
- Grey's Anatomy Season 13 spoilers: Maggie's mom arrives in Seattle
- Al-Shabaab launches deadly attack on KDF in Somalia
- Aegis Reiterates Buy Rating for Ocera Therapeutics Inc. (OCRX)
- We Finally Know How Much Power The 2017 Ford GT Makes
- What's the deal with Melania Trump's mysterious smile/frown?
- One Stock Analysts Are Watching - Pioneer Energy Services Corp. (NYSE:PES)