There won't be too much time allotted to numerous other characters, but all indications point to get updates on some of them soon enough. Though it was pushed back a week, Grey's Anatomy returns.
After being bumped last week to introduce Donald Trump's family in a special episode of 20/20, ABC's entire "TGIT" lineup returns on Thursday. Fresh off its People's Choice Awards win, Grey's Anatomy must answer more than a few of the people's questions. We don't know why in the world he would consider that to be a great idea (Alex wasn't born yesterday - he's not a contestant on CBS' new show "Hunted" or anything), but this is a world where you have to consider nearly every possibility under the sun in order to get an answer.
Although Owen is now married to Amelia Shepherd, many fans have spoken out about the pairing of the two doctors, and would rather see them split, which would be a ideal opening for Cristina to return and pick of the pieces of her former relationship with Owen. According to TV Guide, the doctors will find themselves dealing with an emergency situation while there.
It looks like a majority of the episode, if not all of it, will take place in the maximum-security prison.
It's hard to root for Alex when we know he's done a awful thing.
Grey's Anatomy airs Thursdays at 8/7c on ABC.
- Feds Revetting Syrian Refugees With Red-Flags That Slipped Into US
- Women's March Spreads from Washington to All 50 States
- Trump owes it to tax-paying Americans to release his returns
- Golfer Bernhard Langer reportedly sparked Trump's unsubstantiated voter fraud claims
- Russell Westbrook Named To West All-Star Team
- Roger Goodell defends quality of 'Thursday Night Football' games
- Trump reiterates unsubstantiated voter fraud claims
- DeKalb County woman possibly kidnapped from home
- Hot Stock Overview: United States Steel Corp. (NYSE:X)
- Super Bowl winners: Broncos, Patriots, Seahawks