The additional Year 2 content of Rainbow Six Siege is meant to come out this February and at present, Ubisoft is taking all efforts in leveling up the opening of the content. Ubisoft had already created a roadmap for its Year 2 content and it has already made a confirmation about its primary location which is Spain.
"Start Year Two on the rocky shore of Ibiza, Spain, with Rainbow Six Operation Velvet Shell". The trailer gives us a sweeping overview of the new map "Coastline". The real life version of La Perla Blanca is not however located in a coastline and it can not be seen in Ibiza. The interior settings featured in the new map are bathed in bright purple lighting and decorated with exquisitely designed pieces of furniture.
Based on the event's schedule, Ubisoft will talk about the operators, map, and features of the "Operation Velvet Shell" DLC on the Invitational's second day, while the DLC live demo will happen during the third and last day of the event.
Aside from the trailer, developers also released a new teaser image that features the map.
On the other hand, Game Rant claimed that "Operation Velvet Shell" will feature the map of the game's new region, which is believed to be from Spain.
Notably this map comes in both Day & Night flavours, which was a point of contention when the game first launched as the two options were (understandably) listed separately for missions, however were listed as further content rather than being approached as map re skins.
To be able to get the next "Rainbow Six Siege" DLC, players must buy the Year Two season pass.
More details about the next "Rainbow Six Siege" DLC are expected to be announced soon.
- Trump says to announce Supreme Court nominee 'sometime next week'
- Receivers coach David Culley is leaving Chiefs to join Bills' coaching staff
- When Will Mexico's Peso Finally Start To Recover?
- Klopp and Liverpool FC squad hold clear-the-air talks
- Oscars 2017: Amy Adams & Tom Hanks Mistakenly Nominated on Official Site
- Schulz eyes bid to become German Chancellor
- Shelby rolls out 50th anniversary Super Snake
- Large Cap Regional - Midwest Banks: Fifth Third Bancorp (NASDAQ:FITB)
- Apple Have Filed a Lawsuit Against Qualcomm for $1 Billion
- Next winter storm moving into area