Yesterday, we wrote about Fox Sports allegedly rejecting Pittsburgh-agency Brunner's 90-second Super Bowl spot for first-time big game advertiser 84 Lumber.
The stream will be available via the network's Fox Sports GO platform - which can be utilized through Apple TV, Roku, Google Chromcast, and a host of other devices.
And for the first time, YouTube will now consider adding ads that didn't necessarily air nationally during the Super Bowl but did launch around the game to get in on the fun. FOX recently spoke on the news stating: "We tasked Intel to push their fantastic Intel 360 Replay technology to the limit of what it could do, using their array of cameras circling the stadium to synthesize a player's view on the field", said Michael Davies, FOX Sports SVP of Field & Technical Operations. Participating affiliates will have access to the same ad inventory for both the linear and digital broadcasts of the February 5 game. Fox Now Live also features digital ad insertion by local affiliates.
"As part of the buildup to this year's Super Bowl, we're committed to creating the best possible experience for fans by dramatically expanding the ways and places in which they can watch the game". YouTube says that the top 20 Super Bowl ads on YouTube have collectively accumulated 440 million minutes of watch time. It provides local ads for the Fox NOW Live app which streams its entire primetime lineup to authenticated subscribers.
"An incredible 170 affiliates from all around the USA, including 22 stations that Nexstar owns or provides services to, opted to participate in this first-of-its-kind digital ad insertion for the Super Bowl, allowing us to promote our local affiliate brands and reach viewers on a national scale".
- Verizon Communications (VZ) : Gemmer Asset Management Boosts Position by $365441
- Has $3131000 Stake in Murphy Oil Corporation (MUR)
- Amazon plans to open large distribution center in Cecil County
- Secret Service settles racial bias suit for $24 million
- Liberty Media shareholders approve F1 sale
- Revenue Estimates Analysis: Intel Corporation (NASDAQ:INTC)
- The Discovery trailer teases Jason Segel, Rooney Mara's unsettling sci-fi romance
- European Union leaders respond to UK PM's Brexit speech
- MCC saddened by Rachael Heyhoe Flint passing Published: 18 January 2017
- Activision Blizzard, Inc. 16.3% Potential Upside Now Implied by Mizuho