It's a fantastic engagement for actress Kate Mara and Jamie Bell as the Fantastic Four couple plan to Wednesday.
The news emerges days after the former House of Cards actress was spotted out and about in the Big Apple with a sparkler on her left ring finger.
33-year-old American actress Mara and 30-year-old English star Jamie Bell got together are starring alongside one another as Sue Storm and Ben Grimm in the 2015 Marvel film Fantastic Four. The couple were previously rumoured to be engaged previous year, but when asked about the rumours Mara laughed, while Bell gave a direct "No".
The actress tweeted out a photo of herself on January 8 wearing what appeared to be an engagement ring. Rumors had been linking the two as dating since the Met Gala in May 2015. They then were seen cozying up together on a beach in Malibu.
Bell said he and Wood were committed to co-parenting their son, whose name has never been revealed, but had different goals and "want to pursue them separately". In August 2014, Mara broke up with her boyfriend of four years, English actor-screenwriter Max Minghella.
Kate recently opened up about the relationship for the first time during an appearance on the talk show Conan.
- Price Target Analysis: Vodafone Group Plc (NASDAQ:VOD)
- Casey Affleck wins Golden Globe for 'Manchester by the Sea'
- This Pee Test Tells You If Your Diet is Healthy Enough
- Upcoming Battlefield 1 February Update In A Nutshell
- 80000 rock salt lamps from Michael's being recalled for shock, fire hazards
- New Microsoft Windows 10 Design Leaked
- Good Samaritan fatally shoots man attacking officer on Arizona highway
- Pokemon Go next event for Mewtwo, Mew in 2017
- Now We Know Why Obama's Youngest Daughter Wasn't At His Farewell Speech
- Seven-day local weather forecast for January 15 through January 21