Yorkshire Evening Post journalist, Lee Sobot, is reporting Ashley Fletcher's potential move to Leeds United is looking unlikely.
Speaking to reporters during his pre-match press conference, Hammers boss Slaven Bilic ruled out an exit for Ashely Fletcher, leaving Leeds United disappointed in the process, as quoted by Press Association reporter Andy Sims via his official Twitter account.
Championship side Leeds United are set to secure the services of Ashley Fletcher from West Ham United within the next 24 hours, according to reports from the Daily Mail.
The 21-year-old left Manchester United for the Hammers in the summer but has struggled to make an impact when handed first-team opportunities.
Leeds now sit in 4th place in the Sky Bet Championship table following last week's 2-0 victory over Nottingham Forest at Elland Road.
The main reason for their great form this season has been the performance of Chris Wood, who has now netted 20 goals, including 17 goals in the league.
Souleymane Doukara is Leeds' second highest scorer with just five goals this season.
While this is an impressive achievement, it seems that Leeds rely a bit too much on the prolific forward and should, therefore, sign another striker before the January window is over to consolidate their attacking options.
A move to Elland Road will be good for both clubs.
- SunPower Corporation's (SPWR) loss of -4.23%
- All travelers detained under Trump ban have been released
- Chinese Military Official: War With the USA Becoming 'Practical Reality
- South Africa's top state prosecutor who jailed Pistorius resigns
- Sen. Murphy Pushes Back On Trump's Immigration Order
- Green card holders impacted by Trump's anti-refugee order
- Isaiah Thomas scores 41 as Celtics down Pistons for fourth consecutive win
- The Enable Midstream Partners, LP (ENBL) Rating Reiterated by RBC Capital Markets
- Hull City sign Inter Milan defender Andrea Ranocchia on loan
- Obama's First Statement Since the Inauguration Zeroes in on Trump's Immigration Order