Melania Trump is seen talking with her husband and sharing a large smile, but what happens after Donald Trump turns around left many wondering.
The supposedly fake smile she posed with for Donald came as North Carolina Rev. Franklin Graham recites a prayer for his family. It's like one of those GIFs of Kanye West realizing he's been caught smiling on camera but so much worse, because Melania Trump is married to our actual president.
Perhaps the only person who looked more miserable at last week's poorly-attended inaugural festivities other than Donald Trump himself was his wife, Melania. Many jokes circled the net in regard to this moment.
"It's interesting that Trump got out of the auto and came up the stairs and shook hands instead of helping his wife out of the vehicle, waiting for her, or even looking back for her", Ms Wood told the Mail Online.
And it seems the laughs just won't stop coming from America's First Lady. "She is not an innocent woman".
The GIF followed many people's concerns that Melania "doesn't seem happy at all" when she's with her husband. Perhaps, then, Melania is frowning as a reaction to her son being scolded. What makes his speech stand out is its full-throated endorsement of a protectionist foreign policy, such as when he says, 'Protection will lead to great prosperity and strength.' The position he takes seems to be that other countries need us more than we need them, and that we can use that bargaining leverage to obtain better deals, whether it's our contributions to North Atlantic Treaty Organisation and the United Nations or trade deals like NAFTA.
"I feel like he's going to be a great Commander-in-Chief", he said. "I can handle everything". And yet here she is, thrust into a role neither she nor the majority of Americans ever wanted her to have. "Sympathising with her is like sympathising with Marie Antoinette as she watched the masses starve while living in a golden tower".
- Massive Sinkhole Nearly Swallows Two Homes in Montgomery County
- Cree Inc. (NASDAQ:CREE) 2Q17 earnings; Beats Street View
- CBN Retains MPR At 14%, Leaves Other Ratios Unchanged
- Cordray Pushes Back on Notion He'll Resign Now That Trump Is President
- JPMorgan to become custodian of $1 trillion in BlackRock assets
- Maurya promises Ram temple in Ayodhya
- Trump pulls United States out of Trans-Pacific Partnership deal
- The Australian Dollar Knocked by Inflation Shock
- Crystal Palace target on the verge of signing for Marseille from Juventus
- Rockwell Automation revenue rises 4.5 pct