Seeing that the Galaxy S7 would soon be out of the way, the Galaxy S6 will be moving to the top of Samsung's priority list for the newest Android version. According to a leaked benchmarking sheet, the upcoming slate has performed near-equal to the Galaxy S7, which is regarded as one of the best and fastest Android flagships of 2017. Arrested alongside the said pastor in connection with the alleged incident, was one Nwafor. When docked, the Switch will be able to use its hardware to full potential a render a 1080p image and Samsung may adopt a similar approach with the Galaxy S8 and Samsung DeX. Unfortunately, though, it would also mean a little delay on the Galaxy S8's release. Samsung usually unveils a bunch of new accessories with its smartphone launches, and this year won't be any different.
According to the latest reports, sources close to the company have revealed that the Galaxy S8 will have an "infinity screen", which, if proven to be true, will certainly make the mobile device a visually stunning smartphone. Serial leaker Evan Blass claimed that both Samsung Galaxy S8 and Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus are coming out on March 29, 2017. However, Samsung plans to launch a couple of other products along with the Galaxy S8, at least that's what the latest reports suggest.
As per the report, the Galaxy S8 will feature Samsung's new AI personal assistant, called Bixby, developed based on the technology gained from the Viv-lab, which Samsung acquired in October previous year.
Speaking about the Galaxy S8, the smartphone has been rumored in numerous occasions so far, which gives us the expectation that it would be launched in two display variants of 5.8-inch and 6.2-inch. Unlike the Galaxy Note 7 though, the stylus for the Galaxy S8 would be offered as an external accessory.
The gulf between premium phones these days is pretty narrow, which is why phonemakers try so hard to gain an edge. Samsung already toyed with this concept when it introduced the Galaxy Note II with a complimentary Smart Dock, but the technology for emulating a true desktop PC experience with a phone just wasn't there yet back in 2012.
- IOS 10.2 Jailbreak (Beta) Released: How To Download The IPA File
- Nintendo Switch has three more launch titles confirmed
- Titanfall 2's upcoming free DLC detailed, includes a map from first game
- 'The Bachelor' 2017 Spoilers: Nick Viall Let Producers Pick The Winner?
- Rapper Stitches Arrested on Gun & Drug Charges in Miami
- Scorching Stock in Action: Sears Holdings Corporation (NASDAQ:SHLD)
- Is asteroid due to crash into Earth sparking mass tsunamis NEXT WEEK?
- Is Mass Effect: Andromeda Coming to PC?
- Al-Shabaab launches deadly attack on KDF in Somalia
- Miss France Iris Mittenaere is Crowned Miss Universe 2017 victor