We suspect the Nintendo Switch launch lineup will continue to grow as we approach March 3, so stay tuned to WWG for all of the latest!
The games are Human Resource Machine, Little Inferno and World of Goo. Locked away for literally decades, three multi-award winning games will once again be available for a new generation to enjoy. World of Goo is the oldest game, first releasing on the Wii in 2008.
Rocket League developer Psyonix have spoken to a Nintendo fan and they have expressed that they're excited about the Nintendo Switch telling fans of the game to "keep their fingers crossed". "Tomorrow Corporation's intrepid interns have created a new Soundtrack Mode, where players can explore Kyle Gabler's wonderfully weird music in this special mode, available only on Nintendo Switch".
"World of Goo" is a physics-based game where players will have to build towers and bridges out of balls of goo.
Re-engineer your corporate ascent in Human Resource Machine!
Lastly, "Little Inferno" is a sandbox game where players will be encourage to simply burn objects in a fireplace. So there's the real potential for more games to just use Handheld controls with the touchscreen.
The Tomorrow Corporation confirms that three classic indie titles are set to be released alongside the Nintendo Switch when the console debuts on March 3..
Square Enix's JRPG "I Am Setsuna" was also confirmed as a launch title yesterday.
The press release didn't go into too much detail regarding new, exclusive features, but one of them will be a Temporal Battle Arena that pits player parties against one another.
- Trudeau says he misspoke during comments about 'phasing out' oilsands
- Trump considers a 20 percent tariff on Mexican goods to fund wall
- Crystal Palace agree fee for Sunderland defender Patrick van Aanholt
- May says she will publish 'White Paper' setting out Brexit plan
- 'No decision on report on digital payments'
- Canadian PM Justin Trudeau visits Jollibee in Winnipeg
- Capitals Continue to Light the Lamp, Score Five in New Jersey
- Gerrard Elated To Be Back With Liverpool
- Android Nougat Rolling Out To NVIDIA SHIELD (2015) Android TV
- Theresa May to tell Republicans US, UK can lead the world