In this case, The stock price has rallied 309.17% in the past 12 Weeks, but analyzing the 6 month charts for the stock, the price continues to stay positive and keep the rally at 253.02%.
Northern Dynasty Minerals, Ltd. (NYSEMKT:NAK) rose 1.69% or 0.05 points on Friday and made its way into the gainers of the day. The original version of this article can be viewed at https://www.thecerbatgem.com/2017/01/30/northern-dynasty-minerals-ltd-ndm-price-target-increased-to-c5-00-by-analysts-at-td-securities.html. Northern Dynasty Minerals has a 52-week low of $0.35 and a 52-week high of $4.54. The company's market capitalization is $1.03 billion.
Northern Dynasty Minerals Ltd. (NYSEMKT:NAK) now has a consensus Price Target of $5.94. After trading began at $2.89 the stock was seen hitting $3.06 as a peak level and $2.86 as the lowest level.
Northern Dynasty Minerals Ltd.is a mineral exploration company. Analysts have a mean recommendation of 2.00 on this stock (A rating of less than 2 means buy, "hold" within the 3 range, "sell" within the 4 range, and "strong sell" within the 5 range). The company has a market cap of $876 million. Currently, the company has SMA200 (200-day simple moving average) of 238.35 Percent.
Northern Dynasty Minerals Ltd. (NYSEMKT:NAK) is now showing its ROA (Return on Assets) of -22.6%. The stock now shows its YTD (Year to Date) performance of 44.93 percent while its Weekly performance value is 14.07%. The Stock has YTD (year to date) performance of 44.93 percent. The Relative Volume value measured for Northern Dynasty Minerals Ltd. (NYSEMKT:NAK) is 1.21. TD Securities now has a hold rating on the stock. Gross Margin percentage stands at 0% while its Operating Margin for trailing twelve month is 0 percent and Profit margin (ttm) is 0 Percent.
- Theresa May to meet with leaders of NI, Scotland and Wales
- Klay Thompson fires late to help Warriors hold off Blazers
- Graphic Packaging Holding Company (NYSE:GPK)
- Attorney Generals condemn Trump Muslim ban
- Deutsche Bank fined £588m for Russian money laundering
- Travelers Detained Due To Trump Travel Ban Released, Attorneys Say
- US rights groups file lawsuit over Donald Trump order blocking refugees
- Possible sixth murder trial for Bourke Street attacker
- Seagate Technology plc (NASDAQ:STX): Up to Date Analyst Ratings
- Acting attorney general orders Justice Department not to defend refugee executive order