TMZ is reporting that rapper had parked his Porsche unlawfully in a handicap spot at a local Whole Foods, police recognizing his tattoos and face from previous arrests.
A South Florida rapper who goes by "Stitches" is facing charges after officers found a gun and a jar of marijuana in his vehicle when he was stopped for parking in a handicapped spot in Miami Beach, authorities said. Attorney information wasn't immediately available. Police asked the rapper if he had any marijuana, and he handed over a burnt joint, denying he had any other drugs or weapons in the auto. When they approached his auto and questioned him, Stitches gave up a lit marijuana joint, prompting a search of his vehicle.
One of the magazines had 31 bullets, the other had 15.
According to the police report, Stitches apologized, saying that he though the police officers were asking if he had a gun on him, not if he had one in the vehicle. Cops say he apologized and said he thought they were asking if he had a gun ON him ... not IN his vehicle. During his arrest officers found an oxycodone pill in his pocket without a valid prescription, the report said.
The 21-year-old is best known for his song "Brick in yo face", and has been said to pass out drugs to audience members at his concerts.
- Venus and Serena Williams to meet in Australian Open final
- National Union Membership Continues To Decline
- Girls less likely to associate 'brilliance' with their own gender
- Ultra HD Blu-ray drives are FINALLY coming to the PC
- Fillon Says Will Drop Out of Presidential Race if Charged
- Baker says he'll veto lawmakers' pay raise bill
- Scandal season 6 premiere
- Physicists make metallic hydrogen in the lab for the first time
- Trump is making a massive promise about his Obamacare replacement
- Trump's Judge Sister Recommends Pick for Supreme Court to Younger Bro