However, the complete list of bug fixes that came out with the Day One patch for "Resident Evil 7: Biohazard" has yet to be released. "Bedroom" footage will have players trying to figure out how to escape a locked room while Marguerite Baker is in pursuit, as described by Capcom in its blog post.
Resident Evil 7 Biohazard is available now for PlayStation 4 (the full game will also be available to play via the included optional PlayStation VR mode), Xbox One and Windows PC (Steam and Windows 10 Store). The horror game is notably reviving the classic series, and has the bonus of supporting Sony's new PlayStation VR headset, promising to open the door for virtual reality horror games.
Resident Evil DLC is reportedly played from the first-person perspective of Ethan Winters, who was called after getting a unusual message from his wife Mia following her disappearance three years ago.
On the other hand, the statement mentions that Resident Evil: The Final Chapter, released in Japan on December 23, managed to raise the biggest Japanese box office in the series.
Meanwhile, the second round of "Resident Evil 7" DLC will include two more scenarios and another mode, GameSpot added. While all the games leading up to Biohazard have been 3 person, this game also features a first-person view that intensifies the element of fear.
Extra Mode - Jack's 55th Birthday: Race against the clock and feed Jack tons of food in this comical extra game mode separate from the tapes and story of the main game.
Maintaining trademark characteristics which made the previous iterations what they are, Resident Evil 7 also brings out a new side of the franchise.
- 'Flip or Flop' star Christina El Moussa could get HGTV spinoff show
- Is It Over for Drake and Jennifer Lopez Already?
- Super Bowl Odds: Vegas lines for Atlanta Falcons vs New England Patriots
- Trump Brought Personal Cheerleading Squad to CIA Meeting
- Brokers Issue New Targets On Universal Display Corp. (PANL)
- IOS 10.2 Jailbreak (Beta) Released: How To Download The IPA File
- Sprint tries luring in new customers with $50 Unlimited plan
- Beshear: Kentuckians participating in HSBC settlement to receive payment in February
- Al-Shabaab launches deadly attack on KDF in Somalia
- Melania Trump's Sad Face Is the Meme We Didn't Know We Needed