We definitely realize that The Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild will be a dispatch title for Switch.
Nintendo is set on positioning the Switch as a gaming device first and foremost.
On its own, this news is not necessarily a console killer.
The Nintendo Switch will release on March 3rd, 2017.
Nintendo confirmed during its Nintendo Switch Presentation that while running Breath of Light, the Switch's battery would last for around three hours. Sounds made by steps, water, grass, and more will be much more realistic and add to the open-air feel. Usually, however, the launch of a console features a host of launch games ranging in genre so gamers have a multitude of options at their disposal when they pick up their system.
On a TV, the Nintendo Switch version of the game renders in 900p while the Wii U version renders in 720p. Some game icons will also be absent from the screen on the Wii U. Another element to take into account the size of the game. However, when it comes to the upcoming Switch, Reggie mentioned that he believes Nintendo has done a much better and more thorough job at communicating to consumers about what exactly the Switch is. Since Nintendo already has the Netflix app for the Wii U and the 3DS, it's possible that the company may release it for the Switch at a later date.
For more tips, tricks, and handy guides for The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild, be sure to keep it locked to Twinfinite.
In an interview with IGN, Zelda producer Eiji Aonuma stated his interest in developing an additional Zelda game for the Nintendo Switch during the console's lifespan. So it stays to be seen whether Nintendo has reevaluated its general pricing system for the forthcoming hybrid console.
- AFCON 2017: Michel Dussuyer resigns as Ivory Coast manager
- How To Slay The SAG Awards Red Carpet, According To Natalia Dyer
- Shooting at Canadian mosque leaves multiple dead, per media reports
- Immigration Ban Already Having Impact On Travel, Airports
- Ashton Kutcher Opens SAG Awards with a Pro-Immigration Message
- Trump refugee ban blocks 7 migrants boarding NY-bound plane in Cairo
- Trump Issues Statement Defending Travel Bans
- 49ers to name John Lynch new general manager
- Matthew Wade named Australia captain for New Zealand ODI series
- Juniper Networks, Inc. (JNPR) Stock Rating Reaffirmed by William Blair