"Basically, I'm a helper", Taylor says.
Spoiler alert - things are getting spooky between Nick Viall and his remaining ladies! Nick Viall passes out roses to Whitney, Danielle, Jasmine, Rachel, Jaimi, Josephine, Vanessa, Alexis, Corinne, and Taylor.
Of course, Nick Viall did make some strong connections with a few of the women, such as Rachel Lindsey, but "The Bachelor" was so anxious that he would choose the wrong woman and be publicly humiliated once again, that he allegedly let it go to his head.
During Episode 5, Corinne and Taylor will get picked for the dreaded 2-on-1 date.
Based on the teaser trailer for the next episode, Corinne and Taylor will be the ones chosen for the two-on-one date. Corinne tells Nick that Taylor is on the show for the wrong reasons, she isn't ready to get engaged, and Taylor is just plain mean and the girls in the house are sick of Taylor being rude to them. Will Nick keep her around because he's truly interested in pursuing a long-term relationship with her or is her appearance on the show just for entertainment purposes?
"Nick had such a hard time making decisions about the women that he literally had producers decide for him", an insider revealed.
Of course, producers were probably glad to help out - keeping Corinne around is great for ratings because her antics really gets fans talking.
According to the official synopsis of the new episode, titled "Week 5: New Orleans", Corinne and Taylor will go head-to-head for bachelor Nick Viall's heart as they continue to be at each other's throats. We need this. Please let Corinne stay around, maybe forever. While you wait for our recap make sure to check out all our The Bachelor photos, spoilers, news & more, right here!
- Trump's travel ban wouldn't have stopped these deadly terrorists
- Ola Share, UberPool services to be stopped in Karnataka from Friday
- Bindra, Gopichand, Rasquinha included in eight-member task force
- Trump has suspended due process for Muslims
- Miss Universe Pageant Falls From Last Year's Event
- Despite Opposition, African Union Readmits Morocco After 32-Year Separation
- Palace rallies Miss U support for Maxine
- A Federal Judge Just Issued A Stay Against Donald Trump's "Muslim Ban"
- Ivanka Trump Flaunts $5000 Dress Amid Immigration Chaos
- Two killed in attack on Saudi warship off Yemen