The video suggests that Barack Obama will start new efforts to promote the ideals of democracy using his foundation and presidential library.
Per tradition, outgoing President Barack Obama and First Lady Michelle welcomed President-elect Donald Trump and his wife, Melania, to the White House early Friday morning before the inauguration, with Melania presenting her predecessor with a gift that seemingly took Michelle by surprise.
But it appeared that Mrs Obama's smiles quickly turned upside down during an awkward gift exchange with First Lady Melania, some Twitter users pointed out. "It will draw strength from the rich diversity and vitality of Chicago, where the President and First Lady met and raised their daughters, and it will have nonprofit programs across the city, the United States, and the world".
"Send us your ideas, your hopes, your beliefs about what we can achieve together", Michelle Obama said. And her dress, no doubt, is the ideal piece to close the last chapter of her equally mesmerizing career in the White House.
'Michelle Obama's side-eye game was the real victor of this #Inauguration, ' one user tweeted with a photo of Mrs Obama and Hillary Clinton together. She just makes everything better. "It was all over her face". The talk show host joked, "She clearly did not want it".
While Trump, Obama, and Biden might have given a few iconic memes on the day of Trump's inauguration, Michelle Obama transpired to be a clear victor.
- Stokes delighted at England's performance
- Police in England use Taser on their own community relations adviser
- Williams-Goss leads No. 4 Gonzaga over Portland 73-52
- Tigers 4th, Cajuns 13th in Baseball America preseason top 25
- Chaos in court as victim's relative charges at murder suspect
- Liftoff! Donald Trump becomes 45th president
- What to expect in Trump's first 100 days
- Northern Dynasty Minerals Ltd. (NAK), Yamana Gold Inc. (AUY)
- Iowa State rallies for 92-87, double-overtime win at Oklahoma
- Utah Jazz: Russell Westbrook, OKC Stop Win Streak at Six