Respawn Entertainment has unveiled their roadmap for content updates for their latest shooter, Titanfall 2, including when the new Live Fire mode will arrive, and more.
While that content will be free, Respawn also has additional paid content coming to Titanfall 2 in the form of new cosmetics, Prime Titans and execution animations.
"For me, Live Fire is like an espresso shot: It gets my heart pounding", says Dean in the update on Titanfall 2's website.
Colony, a fan-favorite map from 2014's Titanfall, will make its way to Titanfall 2 in March. Map sizes are smaller than traditional maps in the game. Additionally, it'll feature maps specifically designed for the mode.
As previously reported, Live Fire is a round-based 6v6 pilot only elimination mode, and players only have 60 seconds to eliminate the enemy team or take control of the neutral flag. The team that holds the neutral flag when the timer runs out wins the round regardless of how many players they've lost. From here another new map will arrive which is a remaster of Colony from the first Titanfall. The objective of the opposing teams is to capture the flag on or before the one minute mark. He offered no details what this twist will be.
Live Fire Mode will be a new way to play the game when the update arrives.
Earlier this month, the studio provided details on the Live Fire mode included in the February update. "You have to advance against the enemy, attack aggressively without hesitation, and make split second decisions that can make or break your team's victory".
- Is It Over for Drake and Jennifer Lopez Already?
- Trump Brought Personal Cheerleading Squad to CIA Meeting
- Beshear: Kentuckians participating in HSBC settlement to receive payment in February
- Is Mass Effect: Andromeda Coming to PC?
- What Did Trump Say to Melania at the Inauguration?
- Is asteroid due to crash into Earth sparking mass tsunamis NEXT WEEK?
- IOS 10.2 Jailbreak (Beta) Released: How To Download The IPA File
- Analyst Stock Trading Research on The Blackstone Group LP (BX)
- Jazz Fest Amazes With Glorious 2017 Lineup Announcement
- Arrow season 5, episode 10 recap: The return of Laurel Lance?